Get Free iTunes Codes
iTunes started out just as a means through which one could play MP3s and CDs on the computer. But, it's now a lot more than that. It's a complex, but powerful tool that has quite a lot to offer.
Content on iOS devices is managed via iTunes, which is a free-to-download software application available on Apple's website. However, it's not just a way of loading your iOS device.
It's actually a whole media management system that's built to catalog and organize your music, video, podcasts, and audiobooks. It'll even handle your iOS applications and iBooks.
Apple no longer offers iTunes on a compact disc with iPads, iPods, or iPhone. Instead, you'll need to download it from their website. With a Mac, however, you won't need to download it.
iTunes comes preloaded on almost all Macs. It's a default part of the Mac OS X. But, if you've deleted it, you'll be required to download and perform a complete reinstallation. Follow these steps to do that:
- Head to the official Apple® iTunes® download site. The site will automatically detect your Mac and provide you with the latest version.
- You'll need to key in your email address before clicking the 'Download Now' button
- The iTunes installer will download and pop up automatically afterward.
- Click through the introductory screens, agree to the given terms and conditions, and hit the 'Install' button.
- A window opens, prompting you to enter your computer's username and password (not for your iTunes account). Enter them as required and click 'OK'.
- Your computer will install the program. You can then launch it from your dock
- IIA). Creating your iTunes Account
- II(B). Create an Account Using iTunes
- II(C). Create an Account from your iPod Touch or iPhone
- From your browser, head to the iTunes® download page and download iTunes. Ensure it's the correct version for your PC before starting to download it, although the site should automatically detect your Windows version.
- Key in your email address and hit the 'Download Now' button.
- You can choose to either run or save the installer from the window that pops up. Running the installer will begin the installation process right away. You can save it if you intend to install it at some other time.
- Click through the introductory screens, agree to the given terms and conditions, and click the 'Continue' button.
- Upon clicking the 'Finish' button, you'll be required to restart your PC to complete the installation. You can do that right away or later.
An iTunes account (commonly referred to as an Apple ID) is among the most useful and versatile things you need if you own an iPad, iPod, or iPhone. It'll enable you to purchase songs, movies, and apps at iTunes, use iMessage, iTunes Match, iCloud, etc.
With so many benefits, having an iTunes account is apparently essential. It's quite simple to create your own iTunes account (and free). You can create the account through any of the three different ways below:
- -In iTunes
- -From an iOS device
- -On the Web
Sometimes back, using iTunes was the only means to create an iTunes account. But, some people don't use a PC with their iOS devices. In case you do, here's what you're required to do:
- I. Launch iTunes on your PC.
- II. Click the 'Account' menu.
- III. Click 'Sign In'.
- IV. A window pops up, asking whether you wish to sign into an existing account or create a new one. Click the 'Create Apple ID' button.
- V. Click through the introductory screens and agree to the given iTunes Store's terms.
- VI. Next, you'll be required to provide the email address you wish to associate with your iTunes account and create a password. iTunes provides guidelines on how you can create a strong password (one that combines numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters.
- VII. You'll then need to add your desired security questions and enter your birthday. You can include a rescue email, which will be handy if you lose access to the primary address.
- VIII. Click 'Continue' and enter your preferred payment method. Define how you wish to be billed whenever you make purchases. Apple allows for multiple, different options, including Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and MasterCard.
- IX. Hit the 'Create Apple ID' to finish setting up your account.
There are more screens involved here than those in the first option. But, it's still a pretty straightforward and simple process.
I. Tap 'Settings' and click the 'iCloud' button
II. Scroll the bottom to find the 'Create new Apple ID' button. Click on it.
III. Go through the screens which follow, entering your details as required. These include your name, birthday, and email address. Tap 'Next'.
IV. Select your desired security questions and tap 'Next'.
V. Use the email you've just registered with to verify your account and finalize the process.
This method has the fewest screens and steps. Here's all you're required to do:
I. Using your browser, head to the Apple ID page
II. You'll be directed to a form that you ought to fill out. Choose the email address you wish to use for your iTunes account, add a password, enter your birthday, and select your desired security questions. Upon filling out all the required fields, you can click 'Continue'.
III. Use the email address you've just registered with to verify your account by entering the confirmation code sent to it. It's that simple.
If you wish to use media (like movies, TV shows, and audiobooks) obtained from the iTunes store, you'll need to authorize your PC to play them. Each iTunes account is allowed to authorize a maximum of 5 computers.
The first computer that gets authorization is the one that you purchase the media on. You can authorize other computers by following these steps:
I. Add the files you intend to access to the new PC. There are several options you can use here, including Home Sharing, iPod copy programs, or using an external hard drive.
II. Drag the file into the other iTunes library and double-click it. Instead of playing, an iTunes window pops up, prompting you to grant that computer authorization.
III. Here, you'll be required to sign in to your iTunes account (not the account used on that new computer you're trying to play the file on).
IV. If you've entered the correct account information, the computer will be authorized, and the file(s) will play.
With purchased music, however, the DRM removal made it unnecessary for users to authorize another computer to play their music from iTunes.
Tip: Alternatively, you can authorize another PC ahead of time by heading to your 'Store' menu from iTunes, and tapping 'Authorize This Computer'. You can deauthorize computers from this same menu.
While iTunes offers endless features and capabilities, we some of the most popular and helpful ones below:
I. iTunes Match and iCloud
Apple launched iCloud back in 2011. It's a service which covers various other applications. Such include iTunes-in-the-Cloud and the widely popular iTunes Match. The latter is a subscription-based service which essentially stores your personal iTunes library on iCloud. iTunes allows you to sync with a web-based version of your iTunes library.
II. Import Digital Files into iTunes
If you already have a collection of digital files, you can import them into iTunes. You'll then be able to access and play them all from one place - iTunes.
III. Keep Media Folder Organized
This feature will keep all of your media files well organized. For example, music files will be kept organized, displaying relevant information like TRACK name, ARTIST, and ALBUM. TV shows will follow a similar convention, as well, displaying information like SHOW, SEASON, and EPISODE Name.
IV. Import CDs into your iTunes
iTunes will detect any CD that you insert in your device. It'll look up its information and ask if you'd like to import the CD. iTunes supports multiple formats, including AAC, WAV, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and MP3.
V. iTunes Store
It's Apple's one-stop online shop for almost everything digital. The iTunes Store is incredibly simple to use and navigate. Here, you can purchase music, video, apps, movies, TV shows, books, games, and more. Upon purchasing them, they're automatically downloaded and incorporated into your iTunes library.
Additionally, you can download podcasts and rent movies. There's free content, as well. You can pre-order items and gift things like apps, music, and movies (not rentals).
Nowadays, you'll come across dozens of sites claiming to give free iTunes gift cards and codes. Undoubtedly, most of these are fake. The chances are that you'll waste valuable time for no sensible reason.
Most people spend hours upon hours of time scouring the Internet for free iTunes codes only to end up empty-handed, Fortunately, for you, you've come to the right site.
It's a question anyone would want to ask, right? We are aware of the millions of users who spend significant chunks of time searching for free iTunes codes online. We also know many people have fallen for scams and given up after multiple, fruitless attempts.
We understand there are thousands of people who find it extremely difficult to pay money for entertainment forms like music, movies, TV shows, and apps. And, that's why we developed this site. It's a free service aimed at helping struggling individuals.
Our code generator spreads our database of the available iTunes codes. You can then redeem the codes which you obtain in the iTunes Store using your iTunes account.
- It's entirely SAFE TO USE. We don't ask you to install anything since everything here is Web-based. As such, you need not worry about downloading viruses or malware into your device.
- The codes are LEGIT. Our code generator has been tested and proven to work, generating only free iTunes codes that are legitimate and usable. Before any code is generated, it's scanned to verify its validity and usability.
- It's incredibly SIMPLE TO USE. It's quite easy to make use of this service, taking no more than five minutes, thanks to the intuitive user interface.
- Our generator boasts a HIGH SUCCESS RATE. Since each code is actually purchased, this service takes pride in its high success rate, which is nothing less than promising.
- We are TRUSTWORTHY. We have been providing our site's visitors with free iTunes codes for quite some time now. Most of them have praised the excellent service they experience when using our code generators, recommending it to their friends and other family members.
You can make use of this site from virtually any device, including smartphones, tablets, desktops, and Macs. Our database is updated with new codes each day, enabling the site to generate unlimited iTunes codes. You can be confident you'll get only codes which are valid and legit.
With these, you no longer need to spend significant amounts of cash to get those movies, TV shows, music and video content, as well as games. You get all of that at absolutely no cost! Use our iTunes Gift Card codes to gift your son/daughter(s), friend(s), or spouse. Don't forget to share our site with your close relatives and/or friends!